What's new at GBH
Last Post 15 Mar 2010 05:35 AM by Porknbeans. 4 Replies.
Author Messages
Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
--
12 Mar 2010 12:40 PM

This form is a place to track site updates, new articles and related things on the www.gamebirdhunts.com site.  

Here is the first order of business-  When you reply to a topic on a forum post you are automatically notified when someone post something new in that section.  To change your settings click on "My settings" on the forums page:

Then click on the Forum Tracking Tab

This will allow you to subscribe by email to any forums you like or turn off your email notifications.

BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
    --
    12 Mar 2010 03:09 PM
    Mine are all un-checked, but I am receiving emails....unless you just fixed something to do with it this morning, or last night possibly??
    Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
    --
    12 Mar 2010 07:21 PM

I've made some changes to the configuration.  Let me know if your still having issues.

Sorry for the hassle.

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    13 Mar 2010 11:18 AM
    Jon, while you are fixing things is there any way possible o fix the "Remember Log in". I do think we would get more posting if we could keep our log-in.........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    15 Mar 2010 05:35 AM
    Bob, I was just going to post the same thing. Thanks for mentioning it. Jon, great ads and thanks for the hard work on making the site better.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators

---