am i the only one from ny
Last Post 03 Nov 2011 10:39 AM by Wharton Creek. 16 Replies.
Author Messages
llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
--
15 Jul 2009 06:23 PM

??????????????

jballardUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:40 jballard
    --
    21 Jul 2009 10:48 PM
    It looks like your the man so far. Feel free to invite your friends. We can make you the founding member of the NY hunters group ... honestly we should stat to see traffic and members start picking up in the next few months.
    llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
    --
    22 Jul 2009 05:48 PM

i bet more people start posting and joining right before the season starts

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    29 Jul 2009 06:31 PM
    Hey Llew don't let this get out but when I was a kid I lived in Rochester NY.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    30 Jul 2009 08:03 PM
    We like you even if you are the only one from NY llew.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    18 Aug 2009 06:47 PM
    Posted By Hillbilly on 29 Jul 2009 06:31 PM
    Hey Llew don't let this get out but when I was a kid I lived in Rochester NY.
    did u go grouse hunting. lol

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    19 Aug 2009 10:37 PM
    No I was 3. I hear there's some good grouse hunting your way.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BAYDOGUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 BAYDOG
    --
    12 Sep 2009 08:04 PM

I am here!! Born  raised. There are a few grouse to be found, and even a Timberdoodle or two.

--
    13 Sep 2009 07:19 PM
    ahha cool a new yorker. long island hasnt had grouse hunting for a long time. ive never even seen a grouse on teh island. ive seen a few upstate thats about it. i have a few good spots for woodcock on the island though.
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    19 Sep 2009 09:43 AM
    Llewellin,your from long island,let me know if you ever get to dirty jersey.
    Flush Em OutUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Flush Em Out
    --
    23 Oct 2009 11:49 AM
    Here in Rochester too....you are NOT alone So much cover and No birds..... sad
    modog1User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:7 modog1
    --
    01 Sep 2010 04:29 PM
    I am in Syracuse, who wants to go hunting?
    dd70dartUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 dd70dart
    --
    20 Nov 2010 02:34 PM
    I am south west of Rochester. They released a bunch of birds on some state land not far from me , I did miss one opening day that someone else flushed and missed. I did not have a dog at that time and now I have a lab mix that is about 6 months old. I have had him out he looks good but NO BIRDS yet. I am looking forward to trying to find some pheasants and hopefully some grouse after deer season ends. Doug
    Jordan RobinsonUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:13 Jordan Robinson
    --
    15 Dec 2010 09:24 AM
    i live in Norwich, NY guys
    kevin1959User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 kevin1959
    --
    19 Mar 2011 07:19 PM
    Hey guys I live in upstate NY near the Canadian border in Ellenburg. I' have started a yellow lab pup that I hunted last fall. I shot a few pheasants over her, state stocked birds. I'am going to raise some pheasants to release on my land this year. Kevin
    Pheassants on the FlatsUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Pheassants on the Flats
    --
    16 May 2011 09:26 AM
    Hello Guys, I am new here and hope to get in on some good dog talk ! I own & operate Pheasants on the Flats NYS Class A Shooting Preserve, Just south of Batavia, NY...
    Basacily I am a Grouse Nut, hunting the Tug several times a year... Do the preserve thing just to keep the dogs sharp.... Hey to view some great hunt Pictures visit our Facebook page ....http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!...7889214442 (cut & paste to your browser)
    If you ever want to talk dogs or guns or would like to book a real down home pheasant hunt drop us a line pheasantsontheflats@gmail.com
    Warning! we are the real thing with real cover, if your the type of guy thats gona get all pouty when you or you buddy miss a bird and you watch your $20 bill fly into the next county THEN STAY HOME AND WATCH IT ON TV --- IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE HUNTING LIKE IT WAS IN THE 50'S & 60'S THEN YOU BETTER GIVE US A CALL
    OVER 300 ACRES WITH COVERS FROM MILD TO WILD ! COME HUNT our famous bird covers like Kellys Pond, The Flushing Field, Buddie & Mazies Covert, Mary's Bluebird Park, Hickory Hollow & Bogsucker Flats
    CHECK OUT THE PICTURES & READ OUR REVIEWS ON FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL SEE REAL PHEASANT HUNTING 7 Down Home Hospatility STILL EXISTS IN WESTERN NY
    All The Best in the Field Fellas
    JV
    Wharton CreekUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 Wharton Creek
    --
    03 Nov 2011 10:39 AM
    im in new york also .. little here little there.. mostly waterfowl in edmenston and new berlin area.. and pheasant, grouse, timberdoodles near home in roscoe NY

---