New Outdoors-man show looking for host
Last Post 15 Jan 2010 09:19 PM by Hillbilly. 12 Replies.
Author Messages
OutdoorTVUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 OutdoorTV
--
10 Jan 2010 08:27 PM

Hey Guys,

My name is Mike and I have grown up enjoying the outdoors.
    Just recently I have been given the opportunity to try and put together a new outdoors-man show.

We are looking for a host who can hunt, fish, and knows survival skills in the outdoors.
    He must also be handsome, charismatic, and good in front of the camera. (If you have not been in front of the camera but are still interested, we still want to meet u)

This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, so contact me at OutdoorTV@live.com

-Mike

dogpowerUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:60 dogpower
    --
    11 Jan 2010 09:18 AM

Hey Hillbilly - sounds like he's looking for you.

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    12 Jan 2010 07:30 AM

I'll throw Tarheel into the mix. With his Southern drawl the show is bound to be a hit!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    13 Jan 2010 06:59 PM
    Ya he got most of it write and I look good on film for a fat out of shape teeth missin Hillbilly from eastern Oregon. Other then that I fit the bill. Thanks DP but TB is waaaaaay better lookin then me.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    13 Jan 2010 09:25 PM
    Oh Ya my wife thinks I could do it to DP.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
    --
    14 Jan 2010 01:57 AM
    This is all about you Ed!
    --
    14 Jan 2010 10:03 AM

No TB has the making they want for tv you no handsome maybe even charming with that Southern Drawl.

Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    14 Jan 2010 10:39 AM
    Now I'm mad it is spam (I think). I was all jacked up for the new job.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    14 Jan 2010 07:05 PM
    Ed, I see you changed your avatar, but it is so small I cannot see it clearly......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    15 Jan 2010 12:19 PM

Hillbilly & Pork, I am flattered that you recommended me for the TV personality position, but after a rather lengthy and stressful decision process, I have decided to decline their offer, (6 figure salary $$$$$), due to the fact, they won't let me chaw tobacco on camera and I would have to wear shoes on the set!!

TB

"I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    --
    15 Jan 2010 03:20 PM
    I was wondering about that so drinkin beer would be out to.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    15 Jan 2010 09:09 PM
    Back in the 90's I was the featured guest on a fishing show. In some of the shots nobody noticed I had a cigarette in my hand. Boy after it aired did I catch hell from my sponsors and others for having it show on TV.....Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    15 Jan 2010 09:19 PM
    It's just a vice we all have them just society has made some things tabu.
    Life's Short Play Hard

---