Welcome to North Dakota's Hunting Forum
Last Post 20 Jun 2010 01:03 PM by Harvest Inn. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
HuntingNutUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:73 HuntingNut
--
01 Jul 2009 01:42 PM

If you are a hunter from North Dakota or someone who frequently hunts there, this is the place for you.  You can share information about hunting throughout the state or talk about anything you'd like.  Introduce yourself and get to know more about hunting in the great state of North Dakota. So, welcome and enjoy!

Hunting is Life- Enough Said
    twopopperUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 twopopper
    --
    29 Oct 2009 10:08 PM
    I can't be the only one!!!!!!
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    03 Nov 2009 06:33 AM
    Twopopper, welcome to the forum. It is nice to have you aboard. I saw another member that is moving to Minot in March from the Carolinas. If you are the only one from ND, you won't be soon. Feel free to post anywhere you'd like.

A good friend of mine just got back from ND. He had pretty good luck although the weather didn't co-operate. I'm going to try and go out with him next year.

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    Harvest InnUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Harvest Inn
    --
    20 Jun 2010 01:03 PM

Need a place to stay this year in North Dakota?  We actually still have a few rooms open.  How can this be?  Well we just opened and have not fully booked up yet.  You can visit us online at www.HarvestInnHotel.com to find out more about us or to make a reservation.

We offer heated kennels for your pets, a cleaning station for our guest, an on-site lounge with full liquor, and free internet access.

We can also be reached at 701.349.2467

We look forard to seeing you.

---