Best Oregon Pheasant Hunting Preserve
Last Post 20 Apr 2011 11:48 AM by Little Boy Blue. 12 Replies.
Author Messages
brehmUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 brehm
--
07 Sep 2009 05:19 PM

Can anyone recommend a good hunting preserve in Oregon?  I know that there are many listed but am wondering if anyone has first hand experience and would recommend it.

Thanks!

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    08 Sep 2009 06:50 AM
    Great Expectations, But if looking for a good cheap place to run a dog Tucker Creek Hunting Preserve they are more of a place to freshen up a dog or get one started but you taylor make it how ever you want it.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Sep 2009 06:56 AM

Just swing past Hillbilly's place. I'm sure his wife would love to have company come over!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    09 Sep 2009 07:36 AM
    Thanks Pork not a preserve here I got a handful of pigeons and chukars but enough dogs to guide for days . My days of guiding for money have been over for a while. And the wife wouldn't mind but makes me do all the cooking. (Bring cold beer)
    Life's Short Play Hard
    A Girl's BenelliUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:8 A Girl's Benelli
    --
    26 Dec 2009 05:28 PM
    I'd suggest Lake In The Dunes Pheasant Preserve.
    --
    27 Dec 2009 02:55 PM
    I've heard good things about a lot of the preserves in Oregon but most get booked up early. Tell me about this Lake In The Dunes and were is it?
    Life's Short Play Hard
    A Girl's BenelliUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:8 A Girl's Benelli
    --
    22 Feb 2010 12:39 PM

I am sorry it has taken me so long to repsond. If you are still interested, Lake In The Dunes is in Summer Lake, Oregon. www.lakeinthedunes.com They are a pheasant preserve and private fishing ranch. You can do guided or unguided hunts. Lots of fun!!

--
    24 Feb 2010 09:15 AM
    I've heard really good things about Lake in the Dunes. Might have to go check it out next year.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    28 Feb 2010 10:23 AM

Hillbilly- What preserves in Oregon have you had the chance to go to?

--
    28 Feb 2010 07:27 PM
    I used to guide at Great Expectations but my wifes aunt and uncle own a little 1 in Keating called Tucker Creek Hunting Preserve that we go to a couple times a year. I mostly just hunt a pile of wild birds.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Timwald144User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 Timwald144
    --
    17 Nov 2010 03:55 PM
    What is the price if you do a self guided hunt at some of there places
    CClaingUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:16 CClaing
    --
    22 Nov 2010 04:08 PM
    I have hunted Luckiamute near Corvallis. They have a really nice place and the owners are really nice too. There is also a really cheap place in Triangle Lake. The sometime run ads on Craig's list. They are a nice place too and often has openings. Those are the only 2 places I have tried so far. I have heard of a couple other ones off I-5 but I could not tell you what they are called. Good luck and have fun!
    Little Boy BlueUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Little Boy Blue
    --
    20 Apr 2011 11:48 AM

Anyone hunted this place? www.bigkoutfitters.com ? Do you know how much it costs?

---