HUNTING FORECAST?
Last Post 21 Sep 2009 12:59 PM by Bob. 7 Replies.
Author Messages
BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
--
09 Aug 2009 11:20 AM

Do nay of my fellow Washington hunters have any East side news on what the hatch was? Good/bad? I hope it was good, we got hammered with snow, as did many of you. Any forecast help will be appreciated. I have the itch already so I'm in bad shape......Bob

My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    BuckeyeUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:31 Buckeye
    --
    27 Aug 2009 08:06 PM

On the Yakima reservation, it looks very good, here's a link.

ynwildlife.org/uplandbird.php

I don't know what this translates to in your area, but I hunt here and plan to spend much time there this year

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    27 Aug 2009 10:15 PM
    Thank you for the report, Buckeye. I live a long way east of Yakima, about 2-3 hours drive time. I do appreciate your effort.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Doug HeltonUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Doug Helton
    --
    05 Sep 2009 05:45 PM

Bob , I  live in Spokane and mostly hunt SW down thru Sprague/Endicott , have spoken with several rancher/farmers who say they have seen a large number of immature birds as the wheat harvest was underway . The quail look about like last year

Doug

Doug Helton
    --
    05 Sep 2009 09:36 PM
    Doug, welcome to GBH, nice to have you here. So you live in my home town, we should meet for coffee and discuss the upcoming season. Let me know......Bob
    --
    05 Sep 2009 09:37 PM
    Doug, welcome to GBH, nice to have you here. So you live in my home town, we should meet for coffee and discuss the upcoming season. Let me know......Bob
    --
    05 Sep 2009 09:37 PM
    --
    21 Sep 2009 12:59 PM
    I have done some checking and from what I hear things are not all bad. It is where you find them some areas with good cover have them i good numbers and no or light cover is spotty........Bob

---