WoooHooooo!.. check it out.
Last Post 11 Sep 2009 08:45 AM by grouchyolddude. 9 Replies.
Author Messages
grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
--
03 Sep 2009 06:59 AM

loveth200 loveth200
    9/3/2009 6:13:10 AM

Hi Dear
    Peace be onto you, how are you today. I do hope that you are fine.
    I saw your advert and like your person in general, this made me to write to show you, my extent of interest in you. Please send me an email soon at my mail box thus for more details and to equally send you my picture.
    Kiss Miss loveth.
    Email; loveth_damian@yahoo.com

My "person in general" has apparently attracted an interest from someone!!   

Gosh ...I hope she one of these two.. haaaaaaaaaa..(hope the pics aren't too risque')

Just a "headsup" for administration....

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HUNT WITH AN UGLY GUN
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    03 Sep 2009 09:11 PM
    I'm ok with it but some might not be. Can't see the pic anymore they must have took it off. But I saw it this morning pretty fancy.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    04 Sep 2009 10:13 AM
    yep ... I 'reconsidered' after a cup o' joe. I'm not interested in 'offending' anyone..
    BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
    --
    05 Sep 2009 11:18 AM
    I'm lost.........
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Sep 2009 02:24 PM
    I love being offended. Drop me an email.

If she's interested in you, let's you go hunting and will keep a steady job to support your habit, I say you give it a whirl!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    10 Sep 2009 08:47 AM
    Posted By Porknbeans on 09 Sep 2009 02:24 PM
    I love being offended. Drop me an email.

If she's interested in you, let's you go hunting and will keep a steady job to support your habit, I say you give it a whirl!

..What the heck do I need "two" of 'em like that for?...

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    10 Sep 2009 08:57 AM
    I want you to email that to me it was good.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    10 Sep 2009 12:19 PM
    When you get my age, at something like this happens. You write it off as spam and move on.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    11 Sep 2009 07:41 AM
    Grouchy, if that wasn't so close to true I wouldn't be laughing so hard.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    11 Sep 2009 08:45 AM

"I want you to email that to me it was good."....'quail' are one of my favorite  ... I considered it for my avvy here, but....   I'll see if I can figure out how to pm it, or email it to ya'..

"When you get my age, at something like this happens. You write it off as spam and move on".... dang Bob, couldn't you let me 'fantasize' fer just a bit, ehh...

P'nB.... hee heee.. it IS true. I can barely keep up with the "hunny-dews" now! 

---