American Game Preserve Shooting
Last Post 29 Apr 2010 09:22 AM by tmprobst. 2 Replies.
Author Messages Informative
tmprobstUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 tmprobst
--
28 Apr 2010 11:14 AM

If anyone is interested, I'd like to offer a 1937 copy of American Game Preserve Shooting, by Lawrence B. Smith.  Thanks, Tom

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    29 Apr 2010 06:45 AM
    Yeah, I might be interested.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    tmprobstUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 tmprobst
    --
    29 Apr 2010 09:22 AM
    Pork, this book was owned by my father and kept untouched on a shelf for several decades. Don't know if you're familiar with the book, but the foreword of the book says it "is the first treatise of its kind to appear in our American shooting literature". The book is 175 pages and has a ton of illustrations and photographs. I haven't seen much on the internet as far as background on the book, other than it being described as a classic and scarce antiquarian book, so if you need any pictures of the contents or index, I'd be happy to email or post them for you. Appreciate the interest, Tom

---