Log-in
Last Post 04 Aug 2010 07:26 AM by Porknbeans. 9 Replies.
Author Messages
PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
--
23 Jun 2010 06:46 AM

I'm still having trouble logging in.  The website doesn't remember my handle or password so I'm having to type it in every time I visit the site.  Does anybody else have this problem?  I know it was an issue some time ago for some people, but I'm wondering if you were able to figure it out.

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    23 Jun 2010 09:27 AM
    I have been griping about that from day one. It is this site, I can go other places and stay logged in but not here. I check the boxes and the works but nothing ever happens........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    23 Jun 2010 05:26 PM
    Never has remembered mine.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    24 Jun 2010 08:12 AM
    It seemed to start when we moved to the new format. Admin, any assistance?
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    24 Jun 2010 04:27 PM
    I agree.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    25 Jun 2010 01:52 PM
    Yes, that is what I meant from "day one". It was the change over that did it...............Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    04 Jul 2010 01:58 PM
    I will say also, that I find it a detriment to posting. There are times I like to add a post to a thread and I had forgotten to log in. Rather than go back and do it. I say heck with it and move on. I am sure this happens to other members also...........Bob
    --
    08 Jul 2010 07:29 AM
    I had hoped someone on the administrative side would have read this thread, but I haven't seen any kind of feedback. I'll send an email to see if we can't get someone working on it again. Good comment Bob.
    Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
    --
    29 Jul 2010 03:38 PM
    Hey guys, I'm sorry your having problems with the site log in. With out letting the cat out of the bag we are working on some new technology to make the site much more user friendly for setting up accounts and logging in. Stay tuned... and thanks for your feedback. We hear you loud and clear. It does not work for me either.

Jon
    --
    04 Aug 2010 07:26 AM
    Thanks for the update Jon. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new improvements are. Keep up the good work.

---