hey hillbilly
Last Post 27 Jun 2010 10:47 AM by Hillbilly. 2 Replies.
Author Messages
griffUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:26 griff
--
26 Jun 2010 09:38 PM

August 1st ain't that far away. I'll bet this board comes to life when we start posting pictures and stories. This place is to quite. Doesn't any one even have a tall tale? I think I can smell fall already. (maybe it's one of the kids) Hell I took the laundry off the treadmill. That way I can stare at it for a week or two before I use it! Gonna be one hell of a season. East side West side we might even try out the coast range. Some good ruff hunting over there.

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    27 Jun 2010 09:51 AM
    August is going to get crazy up in my neck of the woods. When September hits it'll all be a blur til the end of January. Sense the state is going to let us bang away at Grouse till the end of December the poor Chukars might get left alone till then. How many dogs you running?
    Life's Short Play Hard
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    27 Jun 2010 10:47 AM
    I knew it was you. lol
    Life's Short Play Hard

---