Grouse Camp/ Hillbilly
Last Post 01 Oct 2010 03:09 PM by Hillbilly. 5 Replies.
Author Messages
griffUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:26 griff
--
27 Sep 2010 08:32 PM

We loaded up for grouse camp this weekend. Headed east and met up with the Hillbilly!!! As usual never a dull moment. It looked like a refugee camp. We had tents, kids and dogs every where. I forgot the cord for my cpap machine so every one for 30 miles got to hear me snore. I can wake the dead. First time in 10 years I had to sleep with out it. We had bears in the road, kids wondering off, strange sounds in the woods and lots of dead birds Had some mighty fine grub, we always do. For a pack of pups we had some real good dog work. I'd be hard pressed to find some body that had more fun this weekend. If you haven't hunted with the hillbilly bunch your missing one heck of a good time.

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    28 Sep 2010 05:01 PM
    Hey there's 2 of my kids. It sure was a blast.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    29 Sep 2010 10:58 AM
    Great pic and great experience for everyone I'm sure. Nice bag of birds too!!
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    29 Sep 2010 04:53 PM
    It was great. You got to come to Oregon and hunt with us someday.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    30 Sep 2010 02:31 PM

You have no idea how appealing that sounds

I will take you up on that someday my friend. 

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    01 Oct 2010 03:09 PM
    I'll be waiting.
    Life's Short Play Hard

---