Oh no! I'm an egg again!
Last Post 07 Jul 2009 06:46 PM by Bob. 4 Replies.
Author Messages
Old DogUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 Old Dog
--
06 Jul 2009 09:04 PM

I guess that just means I have to post more.

Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
    --
    06 Jul 2009 11:02 PM
    I'm going to try and move over the ranks but I've been having a tuff time trying to figure out how to do it. By the way, if any of you would like to be moderators just drop me an email. Everyone that got an early invite preview here is an active member of the old site. jballard@gamebirdhunts.com
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    07 Jul 2009 06:18 AM

You might be an egg again, but as long as the shell isn't cracked keep posting! 

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    DuckHunter78User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 DuckHunter78
    --
    07 Jul 2009 11:26 AM
    I deserve to be an egg agiain. I haven't been posting as of late, but I am going to change that and be more active again. Dang life been getting in the way.....
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    07 Jul 2009 06:46 PM
    It looks like everybody is an Egg again. I see even the bosses are eggs....Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.

---