Happy Turkey Day
Last Post 03 Dec 2009 07:07 PM by chris. 7 Replies.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
24 Nov 2009 07:53 AM

I wish you all and your family the best on Thanks Giving. And lets see some pictures of dogs and dead stuff maybe throw a kid or 2 in some.

Life's Short Play Hard
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    24 Nov 2009 11:27 AM
    Yeah 10-4 on what Hillbilly said and Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. We got a lot to be thankful for. I ask that if you have a moment at the dinner table on Turkey Day, say a prayer for our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen and Coasties serving in harm's way at points all across the globe.

TB
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    24 Nov 2009 12:06 PM
    Thanks Hillbilly and the very same to you.

I hope that everyone has more things to be thankful for than they can count. During these tough times it becomes even more evident to me about what is most important. Including friends on an internet forum. Not this one, but another forum I'm on...just kidding!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    24 Nov 2009 09:17 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. TB, I agree these holidays are the hardest for our Military Troops overseas. Yes, Please Everyone say a prayer for them.....Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    26 Nov 2009 01:07 PM

happy turkey day to all
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    02 Dec 2009 03:39 PM
    Nice pic thanks for sharing
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    03 Dec 2009 12:15 PM
    Very nice. My kind of holiday!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    03 Dec 2009 07:07 PM
    we had a great time got those bird in the first hour of hunting.

---