Some body likes comes to mexico?
Last Post 12 Aug 2009 08:34 PM by FRANCISCO AGUIRRE. 7 Replies.
Author Messages
FRANCISCO AGUIRREUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:8 FRANCISCO AGUIRRE
--
22 Jul 2009 02:56 PM

If somebody is interested.
     Them I can offer to economic prices service for hunting of doves, ducks, geese and quail, I am in a distant zone to the conflicting border, they can arrive by airplane from Houston or Dallas at Tampico international air port, and from there the zone of little hunting this to 40 minutes of distance. The season of doves of white winged dove begins, and I offer very good huntings of this game bird.
    Emails can contact me to these.
    jballardUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:40 jballard
    --
    23 Jul 2009 05:14 PM
    How hard is it to get your guns down via commercial air etc.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    24 Jul 2009 06:18 AM
    What are your accommodations?
    What type of terrain are we talking about?
    Do you have any pictures?
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    24 Jul 2009 08:57 AM
    I've only shot a few doves but I could get into really easy are we planning a road trip?
    Life's Short Play Hard
    FRANCISCO AGUIRREUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:8 FRANCISCO AGUIRRE
    --
    24 Jul 2009 11:57 AM

ACCORDING TO ITS QUESTIONS.
    AS FAR AS THE ONE TO BRING THEIR OWN SHOTGUNS, IF IT CAN AND IN FACT I LIKE PERSON IN CHARGE OF HIS DEMURRAGE HERE IN MEXICO, MUST THAT TO MAKE THAT STEP, WHICH AID IS THAT THE TAMPICO AIRPORT  IS NOT A GREAT AIRPORT, AND I MEAN ABOUT THAT NOT THIS PLENTY OF PEOPLE, THEREFORE IS SAFE. LATER I LET KNOW THAT DOCUMENTS THEM ALONG WITH ITS SHOTGUNS YOU MUST  TO BRING FOR BEING ABLE TO HUNT.
    BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO BRING ITS OWN ARMS.
    --
    24 Jul 2009 12:05 PM

ABOUT THE ACOMODATIONS.

I DONT HAVE MY OWN LODGE ( YET ) BUT SOME DAY I HOPE OFFERS YOU THIS SERVICE, BUT IN THE HUNTING ZONE I HAVE AN GOOD AGRREMENT WITH A GOOD HOTEL, AND THIS IS LIKE AN BEST WESTERN IN THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE AND ROOMS.

THIS IS THE LINK OF THE HOTEL, WERE STAY IN GONZALEZ VILLAGE

http://bonitoinn.com/bonittoenglish.htm

--
    24 Jul 2009 12:20 PM

AND FINALLY THE KIND OF HUNT.

THIS IS A SORGUM FIELD HUNT, I ACOMODATE THE HUNTERS IN A LINE PARALLEL TO THE HUNTING ZONE, I TRASLADATE YOU IN MY 96 SUBURBAN, TO DIFERENT PONDS EVRY POND INTO A PERIMETER OF NO MORE OF  40 MINUTES FROM THE HOTEL, THE HUNT START 6 AM, AND FINISH 10:30 OR 11 O CLOCK, WERE RETURN TO THE HOTEL FOR A LUNCH AND A POOL TIME OR SIESTA SLEEP, WERE EAT 14:30 OR 15:00, 16:30  WERE RETURN TO HUNT IN  THE AFTERNOON, FINISH 19:30 OR THE DAY LIGHT LET US HUNT. WERE RETURN AGAIN TO THE HOTEL 21:00 DINER TIME, FINALLY POOL AND BEER, AND THE OUTFITTER SLEEPS EARLY, FOR GIVE A GOOD SERVICE.  

--
    12 Aug 2009 08:34 PM

Ok people.

Another question ?

---