gun trading
Last Post 21 Jun 2011 02:29 PM by Tarheel Blue. 2 Replies.
Author Messages
birdshotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:25 birdshot
--
17 Jun 2011 02:04 PM

I find myself wanting to trade a Ruger Old Army, I had to have last year for a rifle i wish i had this year. I enjoy target shooting and plinking and have been wanting a 32-20 lever action rifle, the older the better. I like old guns.  My point is I will tire of the 32-20 by next spring and be wanting to trade it also. I wish we had a gun rental store or even a gun version of Red Box. I realize it would probably be illegal, but I hate always losing money or value on my trades.  Anyone else feel this way? Oh, I need a new 20 gauge also. Long story for some other time.

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    21 Jun 2011 07:32 AM
    Good luck in your gun hunt. If you're having trouble parting with the Ruger, you could always keep it and still buy a new one!
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    21 Jun 2011 02:29 PM
    We all could write several chapters in a very thick book about our buying & trading. I remember the first gun I bought as an adult thinking, "I'm never going to trade or sell this gun." Well, that went out the window when I spotted the next gun I wanted but didn't have the cash to make the buy. I guess the ladies shop around for shoes and purses while us guys buy the meaningful hardware! Do your research, narrow your choices and have fun shopping!
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton

---