New Tri-Tronics Equipment
Last Post 30 Jul 2009 08:05 PM by Porknbeans. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
HuntingNutUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:73 HuntingNut
--
27 Jul 2009 12:30 PM

I thought that this could be of interest to you dog trainers out there!  Tri-Tronics has finally made a more affordable dog trainer.  Check out the story on GameBirdHunts.com's News page: http://www.gamebirdhunts.com/Resour...amily.aspx

Hunting is Life- Enough Said
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    27 Jul 2009 01:40 PM
    Couldn't find it
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    27 Jul 2009 02:04 PM
    I have a Tri-tronics G2, I have had it for a couple years now and it is really a great little unit. I always have it on Tony, but rarely have to use it. And Tony won't go hunting or running with out it. It is just part of what he wears when he goes afield.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    30 Jul 2009 08:05 PM
    I saw that unit some place else and thought it would be a hot item. Especially with the TT name on it. Last year I traded in my G1 for a G2 and really like it. What I didn't know is that they were coming out with the G3 a month later. Oh well. The G2 is a great product and I'm sure the new entry level unit will be too.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators

---