Lesons Learned From A Dogs First Retrieve
Last Post 30 Jul 2009 08:30 PM by Porknbeans. 4 Replies.
Author Messages
Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
--
29 Jul 2009 10:23 PM

I'd like to welcome Bob as a new writter for Gamebirdhunts.  Bob has posted his first article called: FERTILIZER SPRAY TANK  It's a great article about one of the first field retrieves by his dog.  Great article Bob, Thanks for sharing!

If you have a article on dog training or pheasant hunting you would like to publish on the site please contact me jballard@foremostmedia.com

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    30 Jul 2009 10:36 AM
    Great article Bob. I can still see me buddy chasing his dog around with a bird in his mouth. I just emailed him a link to this.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
    --
    30 Jul 2009 10:43 AM

Here is another great Story by Bob:

The Making Of A Bird Dog

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    30 Jul 2009 10:58 AM
    It's a good one to.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    30 Jul 2009 08:30 PM

Nicely done Bob and thanks for sharing.

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators

---