lab puppy
Last Post 26 Jan 2013 11:52 AM by bnord32. 3 Replies.
Author Messages
connell13User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 connell13
--
27 Nov 2012 11:13 AM

Looking for a new female lab puppy yellow to white

803-600-8892

William CokerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 William Coker
    --
    07 Dec 2012 12:16 AM

I have one for sale.

I can email you pictures if you would like. My email is dcoker1979@gmail.com I can be reach at 864-986-1081. Here  is some information about her. She is a Cute Yellow AKC Labrador Retriever. She is 22 weeks old.

Introducing Lily Pad! She is a wonderful light yellow English Lab with dark features. She has a strong hunting background and would make a wonderful hunting and family companion. Lily has successfully completed potty training. She is a very playful little girl, but she also likes to relax and be held. She is sure to steal your heart with her great personality and good looks. She comes home to you up to date on her vaccinations and pre-spoiled. Lily Pad is going to make a great little companion and she can't wait to meet you! Don’t miss out! Puppy kisses are waiting!

William CokerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 William Coker
    --
    07 Dec 2012 12:17 AM

I have one for sale.

I can email you pictures if you would like. My email is dcoker1979@gmail.com I can be reach at 864-986-1081. Here  is some information about her. She is a Cute Yellow AKC Labrador Retriever. She is 22 weeks old.

Introducing Lily Pad! She is a wonderful light yellow English Lab with dark features. She has a strong hunting background and would make a wonderful hunting and family companion. Lily has successfully completed potty training. She is a very playful little girl, but she also likes to relax and be held. She is sure to steal your heart with her great personality and good looks. She comes home to you up to date on her vaccinations and pre-spoiled. Lily Pad is going to make a great little companion and she can't wait to meet you! Don’t miss out! Puppy kisses are waiting!

bnord32User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 bnord32
    --
    26 Jan 2013 11:52 AM
    www.tongueriverlabs.com

---