Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Check out Hillbilly's YouTube Video We just Posted!
Last Post 28 Jan 2010 06:03 PM by TCJACK. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HuntingNutUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:73 HuntingNut
--
23 Jul 2009 10:04 AM

Check out Hillbilly's YouTube video that we just uploaded.  It has great pictures from the finald ay of the '09 quail season in Oregon.  It really gets you pumped up for the upcoming season.  Click here to check it out!

Hunting is Life- Enough Said
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    23 Jul 2009 02:08 PM
    It's from the last 2 days only got 9 birds but had over 35 points and up to 4 dogs on the ground at a time. It was the perfect end to the season.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
    --
    23 Jul 2009 06:21 PM
    that is a cool vid. 35 points that is alot for 2 days. you sure know how to get your dogs on the birds ed
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    23 Jul 2009 06:30 PM
    Just got lucky. I only carried a gun for 1 1/2 hours in the 2 days tried to help my daughter get some birds and carry her gun for her. It always looks better when your not shooting just watching the hole thing happening. The bad part was we couldn't shoot the grouse the dogs pointed season was closed we were quail hunting.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    24 Jul 2009 06:12 AM

That is sweet!  Great stuff!  If that doesn't get you jacked up for the season, you don't have a pulse.  Nicely put together too.

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    24 Jul 2009 02:33 PM

I do have a pulse. Good video, It makes me swear at our season setting people. They moved the Quail season back a month this year......Bob

My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    24 Jul 2009 04:08 PM
    I think ours starts here oct 16 but we start grouse hunting sept 1 and of course we're running dogs on birds starting august 1
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    27 Jul 2009 09:11 PM
    In Washington it Quail and other small birds open Oct.3 this year. Forest grouse open Sept.5, but I don't do well on them I always hunt where they aren't.....Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    28 Jul 2009 10:46 AM
    Your always welcome to run down my way and give it a shot.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    28 Aug 2009 10:10 PM
    nice video looks real nice there.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    30 Aug 2009 09:59 AM

It's aweful. You'll enjoy Jersey hunting much better...

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    30 Aug 2009 12:02 PM
    Chris, I am going Tuesday for Grouse. I truly expect not to see another hunter. Just Tony and I and my trusty 28 gauge O/U.....Bob
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    30 Aug 2009 03:38 PM
    Good luck bob,grouse don't open till oct. in nj
    TCJACKUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:46 TCJACK
    --
    28 Jan 2010 06:03 PM
    Great video! gettin ready to go to a preserve here next month, and that video definitley pumped me up!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com