Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
New Article Posted- Getting Your Dog Ready For The Season
Last Post 28 Jul 2009 06:59 AM by grouchyolddude. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
--
24 Jul 2009 12:21 PM

Ed Hall just published a great article on getting your dog ready for the season.  Read: Catch & Release Bird Hunting

Great Job Ed!

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    24 Jul 2009 05:57 PM

Very nicely done!  Well written, good info and entertaining.  Now all I need to do is, well, do it. 

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    24 Jul 2009 09:06 PM
    I'm going on the first your more then welcome to tag along.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    24 Jul 2009 09:50 PM
    Nice article. But Like my signature states, "Tony and I are Team, We practice daily." So I never really let Tony get out of shape. Me too, it keeps my legs in shape too. His daily run is the highlight of his day. He really looks forward to it......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    25 Jul 2009 07:28 AM
    Glade to hear it Bob.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
    --
    25 Jul 2009 04:30 PM

my dog howls like a coon dog from six in the morning until she is out running in the woods. we run a five mile coarse but since she quarters back and forth she runs closer to like 20 lol

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    25 Jul 2009 05:22 PM
    Yes Llew, it is amazing how far a dog actually runs in the course of a hunting trip. But the best part is they love doing what they were bred for. And there is so much Beauty in what they do.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
    --
    26 Jul 2009 07:49 AM
    especially when they slam on point.!
    --
    26 Jul 2009 04:47 PM
    You betcha Llew, That is so cool. I love it when Tony darn near turns inside out going on a unexpected point.....Bob
    grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    28 Jul 2009 06:59 AM
    great article... thank you mr hall...
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HUNT WITH AN UGLY GUN
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com