Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
G S Pup / NEW PRICE
Last Post 24 May 2010 10:40 PM by karlie potter. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BertUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:51 Bert
--
06 Aug 2009 11:14 AM

German Short-Hair pup, Liver in color, patched and ticked. Dam is on site, both Dam and Sire are hunters and family pets.

Whelped 2/10/09, has all shots and is house trained. Comes to his name, asking $300, with AKC paper work and 3 generation paper.

Come on people.......this fine dog needs a home.

I've listed this for a friend. Send me a PM for more details and contact information. The pup is located in South East Wisconsin.
    Thanks for reading my post.
    Bert

NRA Life Member, NRA Cert. Personal Protection Pistol Instructor, NRA Cert. RSO, Class III RSO/KCR
    coolcreekretrieversUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:35 coolcreekretrievers
    --
    13 Aug 2009 10:06 AM
    Can you tell me alittle more about this parents and pedagree. has he been around birds yet? e-mail me at coolcreekretrievers@yahoo.com

thank you
    Brian
    www.coolcreekretrievers.com
    BertUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:51 Bert
    --
    13 Aug 2009 10:50 AM

Brian,

I will email you the contact information.

Bert

NRA Life Member, NRA Cert. Personal Protection Pistol Instructor, NRA Cert. RSO, Class III RSO/KCR
    karlie potterUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 karlie potter
    --
    24 May 2010 10:40 PM
    im 17 and getting into bird hunting. my dad and mom have some bird dogs and i have a german short hair and a english setter they are both females. i love to hunt them. but i wont to be a hunting guided when i gwet out of high school next year and i was wondering what you would in intested in trading because im trying to buy my own dogs with out my parent help and they know thta im looking for a bird dog. my number is 541-255-5620 we go have pups on the ground but dad said not to keep one of those. he dosent wont the same blood running around are house.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com