New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Dog Fighting - Michael Vick
Last Post 16 Oct 2009 10:19 AM by BuckShot. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
--
14 Aug 2009 07:13 AM
    Should Vick Be Allowed Back Into The NFL?
    Yes (2)
     25%
    No (5)
     62%
    Who Cares- Lets talk about pheasant hunting (1)
     12%

Ok, I know almost everyone here is into dogs so this should be an intresting topic.  So Michael Vick is out of prison and has signed with the Eagles.    What do you think?  Gobble Back!

grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    14 Aug 2009 07:58 AM
    I think what 'sticks in my craw' the most, is that I have never once heard him take responsibility, or express any remorse.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HUNT WITH AN UGLY GUN
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    14 Aug 2009 08:21 AM
    And you probably won't.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    14 Aug 2009 01:18 PM
    Well he now has a contract with the Eagles. The league and other say he has expressed the remorse and is working to stop others from doing what he was. So I agree with those that say he has paid for his mistakes and lets play ball....Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
    --
    18 Aug 2009 06:40 PM
    michael vick should still be in jail.
    ZedUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:24 Zed
    --
    04 Sep 2009 06:18 PM
    He should making license plates, not millions playing football.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Sep 2009 02:25 PM
    He's an idiot.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    25 Sep 2009 07:22 AM
    Main Line Animal Rescue, located near Philadelphia, paid for an ad in today’s Washington Post and may place similar ads in newspapers in cities in which the Eagles will play this season, according to Marcus Hayes of the Philadelphia Daily News.

Michael VickAPMain Line Animal Rescue, near Philadelphia, is targeting Michael Vick in newspaper ads.

The ad in the Post pledges that Main Line Animal Rescue will donate five bags of dog food to a local Washington shelter for every time Vick is tackled in the game on Oct. 26. The ad ran in the Post’s football preview section, targeting those readers.

“Consider volunteering at your local shelter on the day of the game. Spend time walking, or brushing, or bathing, or hugging a homeless pit bull,’’ the ad reads.

“Rather than slamming the guy for the next couple of years, we thought, 'Why not come up with something funny?'’’ Bill Smith, founder of Main Line Animal Rescue, told Hayes. “We're not thinking about attacking Michael Vick.”

Originally, Main Line Animal Rescue had planned to rent billboard space near Lincoln Financial Field. Now, they’re taking their media blitz to other cities where the Vick storyline may otherwise disappear.

Of course, it remains to be seen exactly what Eagles coach Andy Reid has in store for Vick after he returns from his suspension in Week 3. If he’s only involved in a handful of wildcat formation plays each game, he might not be getting tackled much. In that event, Main Line plans to donate a minimum amount of dog food.

There is no question every newspaper in the country will be happy to sell ad space to Main Line too. I can think of one in Chicago right now.

“We're not stupid,’’ Smith said. “We're using Michael Vick to get attention.”

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...r-ads.html

hee hee hee... :p.. ya' gotta love the publicity...

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HUNT WITH AN UGLY GUN
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    25 Sep 2009 09:02 AM
    Hug a pitbull I got a couple of buddies that have pits they can hug.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BuckShotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:14 BuckShot
    --
    16 Oct 2009 10:19 AM
    It might just be me.... but with that smart ass grin on his face..... well ..... lets just say he wouldn't want to be caught hanging around our farm. Let my dogs track him, Then turn him over to my brothers pit bull. I'm not a pit bull man, but no dog of any breed deserved to be treated like that.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com