Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
hello guys im back but under a knew name ellensburgbirdhunts to D-N-D KENNALS
Last Post 23 Aug 2009 10:37 PM by huntersblind. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dustin noyesUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Dustin noyes
--
20 Aug 2009 10:32 PM

SO WHAT HAPPEND TO THE OLD SITE THIS KNEW ONE IS WEIRD NOT SURE I LIKE IT SO BOY'S HAT IS KNEW WITH EVERYONE

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    21 Aug 2009 08:03 AM
    Dustin, good to have you back on board. Although your new name isn't DND Kennels, but Dustin noyes. I'm not sure if you want to try another name or stick with the one you got. Either way nice to see you around.

I'm sure the look of the new site will grow on you. I've found it really handy and easy to navigate.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    21 Aug 2009 08:37 AM
    Welcome Back Dustin
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    21 Aug 2009 07:13 PM
    Welcome it is very nice to see you here. Hope to see you often.....Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    21 Aug 2009 09:35 PM

Dustin, about time you resurfaced, we were about to call off the Search & Rescue Team.  Good to have you back. Now tell us all about them dang ducks you plan on killin' this winter.

TB

"I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    jballardUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:40 jballard
    --
    22 Aug 2009 11:38 AM
    Hey Dustin, Sorry about the change. Those darn spammers were over running us. This new site has some great features once you figure them out. Good to see you back around!
    huntersblindUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 huntersblind
    --
    23 Aug 2009 10:37 PM

Welcome back!

------------------
    HuntersBlind.com -- Socially Networked Field Reporting

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com