Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Increased Canadian Geese Daily Limits in Tarheel's World
Last Post 25 Aug 2009 05:08 AM by Porknbeans. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
--
24 Aug 2009 08:31 AM

Boys, I was checking the updates for the upcoming waterfowl seasons down here and dang if the NC Wildlife Commission has finally done something right. The daily limit of Canadian Geese is 15!! And to top that off, you can actually shoot these thangs with an UNPLUGGED smokepole!

I guess all these Yankees have finally gotten tired of the geese messing up their putting greens. Now if the INS will increase the daily limits on Yankees we can really do some housecleaning down here!

Ya'll come on down here help me eliminate some of these thangs! Me & Pluck-a-Duck is gonna have a firesale on goose down pillows and blankets down here at the local Flea Market come October! Dang Right!

TB

"I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    24 Aug 2009 05:00 PM
    TB you have you some fun now with them geese all we gots were I live is locals and their on private land so we can'ts shoot them.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    25 Aug 2009 05:08 AM

TB I hope you and pluck a duck limit out every day of the season.  We have so many of those crazy things around here you can't even swing a dead cat without hitting one.

Be careful with hunting Northerners while you're at it.  They aren't much for eatin' and if you get caught I've heard the consequences aren't good either! 

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com