Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
game bird create
Last Post 25 Aug 2009 08:52 PM by LuciaLab. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
LuciaLabUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:30 LuciaLab
--
24 Aug 2009 08:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a create to transport birds around in.  Does any one have a good place to buy one or has one that they want to sell? 

Thanks,

Scott

Michael SeiglerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:9 Michael Seigler
    --
    24 Aug 2009 11:50 PM

I know a guy who uses a cat crate you get at any pet store

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    25 Aug 2009 12:37 PM
    A cat crate is what I transported my birds in. They are washable and easy to transport........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    BrowndogUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:35 Browndog
    --
    25 Aug 2009 03:12 PM

Hey Scott - I'll offer up my truck to haul them birds for you, and I'll bring my own crate, dog , and gun. Deal ?

If you're still near Poynette, I'll be camping at Smokey Hollow from Wed - Sun this week in site 19 Green (I believe) so stop by for a visit and maybe a bev if you're available.

Jeff

LuciaLabUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:30 LuciaLab
    --
    25 Aug 2009 08:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback about the cat create, I will have to look in to it.  Browndog thanks for the offer of transporting the birds for me.  I would gladly use your dog, gun, and shells  I will be in the poynette area this weekend to see the wife, boy, and dog, so I will try to get out to see you.  Thanks for the invite.

Scott

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com