Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
No Drawing for a pheasant hunt this year??
Last Post 11 Sep 2009 07:22 AM by Porknbeans. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
--
31 Aug 2009 04:19 PM

Just wondering if I missed it. I have been looking for it since I saw that there was one last season.

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    31 Aug 2009 05:05 PM
    Hi Big Matt long time no see. welcome home. As to your question there some discussion on that drawing sometime ago. I think it came out there would not be one this year. Forgive this old memory , I cannot remember the reasons given for this......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    31 Aug 2009 09:01 PM
    It would not matter if I was the only name in the pot I still wouldn't win. Hey Big Matt are you coming to Oregon this year?
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
    --
    01 Sep 2009 07:35 AM
    We are working on some other cool giveaways this year keep checking. Our idea is to give away some toys you can use at your location since time are tight for some folks!
    BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
    --
    01 Sep 2009 04:33 PM
    Hey, thanks for the replies!

Hillbilly.....I may not make it up there this year. My wife has started nursing school this year, and we are already finding out that there will not be much time to do anything this year. I might make the 7 hr run to Ladd to get in the first morning of pheasant hunting....we will see.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    02 Sep 2009 09:51 AM
    Ya but when she gets out of school you will be way better off. Got to take care of the ladies. If you do get this way give me a hollar. Pheasant season opens when quail and chukar opens this year.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Sep 2009 02:38 PM
    The economy may not be exactly helping out with giving away a hunting trip either. Everyone is feeling the pinch, especially those that make their living on discessionary spending.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    09 Sep 2009 02:49 PM
    Hi Pork, haven't seen you for a bit. I hope all is well with the family? Let us know.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    09 Sep 2009 03:55 PM
    Ya the economy sucks people still buy dogs but not like they did a couple years ago.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    10 Sep 2009 08:13 AM
    Bob, I've been swamped at work and swamped at home (mostly on good things). I've been trying to get caught up and I see some light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for asking.
    --
    10 Sep 2009 12:06 PM

"The economy may not be exactly helping out with giving away a hunting trip either. Everyone is feeling the pinch, especially those that make their living on discressionary spending."

I understand this....but hey, it doesn't hurt to ask!!

--
    10 Sep 2009 02:36 PM
    Never hurts to ask I didn't even know about it.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    11 Sep 2009 07:22 AM
    Nice job Matt, now even Hillbilly knows!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com