Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
GSP LITTER
Last Post 22 Oct 2009 09:50 AM by Hillbilly. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
10 Sep 2009 08:06 AM

I have a litter of GSP's 13 total for sale. These pups are going to be awesome both parents proven on Grouse, Quail, Huns, Chukars, and Pheasant. Great pedigree if you go back 5 generation there is 5 hall of fame dog total. 5 males left $400 a piece and 1 female $550, $150 deposit holds your pick. For pics and pedigrees go to www.canyoncreekkennels.com current litters page or call Ed @ 541-575-5616. Pup will be ready to go first part of November. Don't miss out.

Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    11 Sep 2009 06:43 AM
    I know you take great pride in your breedings buddy. Good luck. I'm sure these will be fine dogs for someone.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    11 Sep 2009 07:23 AM
    They aren't lasting long. These 2 dogs this litter is out of do it all on their own very little training needed.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    21 Sep 2009 08:50 PM

5 males 1 female pups left

Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    15 Oct 2009 01:07 PM
    4 males left ready to go the 26th of October $400 can ship ground any were in the U.s.. Also got more coming so if your looking for a bragging right dog give me a call (541)575-5616
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BuckShotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:14 BuckShot
    --
    16 Oct 2009 06:16 AM

--
    18 Oct 2009 09:37 PM
    There is nothing there BuckShot.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BuckShotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:14 BuckShot
    --
    20 Oct 2009 11:26 AM

Where are you located out of Hillbilly. I'm out side of Gettysburg Pa.

--
    20 Oct 2009 01:02 PM
    Canyon City Oregon why you want a couple pups for them boys I can ship them out to you. Got another litter hitting the ground as I type this.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    22 Oct 2009 04:04 AM
    I would, but we found a guy about an hour away who wants to breed his female. He's a well know at the pheasant farms around this area. And another friend of mine who hunts his female was talked into breeding their dog by his girlfriend. He wasn't sure of how hard it would be to get rid of the pups. I'm taken two, he wants one, his parents want one,and I know of 3 others that will be spoken for. The other three keep asking when we are breeding him. I never did this, so I don't really know how many there usually are in the first litter. Heck..... maybe I'll take three. I've got the room for them. They can rip up the whole mountain side for all I care. The second fella asked me to wait till after next month. He and his dad are heading to South Dakota. They are hitting the state land. I'm not sure how many are going. They figured 24 hours driving, at least 5 boxes of shells, and a week at a motel, and each person puts a tank of gas in the truck, and a $100.00 for lic. He said they can do it for $600.00 a person. That's not a bad hunting trip. How are the birds on the state land out there? They didn't want to pay to hunt private land.
    --
    22 Oct 2009 09:50 AM
    Well on how many pups she will have it varies I've had 1 to 13 on the first litter out of a GSP so the skies the limit. Sounds like selling them won't be hard so just have fun with it.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com