Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Here's some of the pics.
Last Post 20 Oct 2009 08:32 AM by Porknbeans. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
15 Sep 2009 06:31 PM

Just some pics of what's been going on I got more but I'll have to up lad them.

Life's Short Play Hard
    BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
    --
    17 Sep 2009 10:43 AM
    Hey Hillbilly.....not seeing anything.
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    17 Sep 2009 01:40 PM
    Me too, Ed nothing there......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    17 Sep 2009 03:14 PM

Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    17 Sep 2009 03:22 PM
    I think these are one's you've seen but I might have figured it out. Hopefully Llew don't see the labs.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    17 Sep 2009 04:18 PM
    Thank you Ed, I don't think so, They all seen new to me. Congrats on your fine children.........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    18 Sep 2009 08:46 AM
    Hey Hillbilly, great looking kids, lab pups and upland photos with the smokepole. Love the one of the black pup checking out the grouse on the ground.

TB
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    --
    18 Sep 2009 02:42 PM
    He pointed and retrieve 2 bird that day and I was trying to take his pic but he wanted to play with the bird. He's going to be a good one. Them kids off mine are always in the truck before me the little guy Big Dan is only 4 and has hunted none stop with me all season the oldest boy is running his own dogs and the other 3 expect the baby go all the time. I've even pack the baby and let the wife shot. I feel pretty Blessed. I got more pics of dead stuff, Kids and dogs but the wife has to help me post them.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    llewellinUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:102 llewellin
    --
    19 Sep 2009 02:13 PM
    awesome pics ed!!!!
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    20 Oct 2009 08:32 AM
    Great stuff Ed. Thanks for sharing.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com