New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Something New
Last Post 02 Oct 2009 06:17 PM by Bob. 22 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
25 Sep 2009 09:07 AM

Ok we got to come up with some thing to argue about guys.

Life's Short Play Hard
    BuckeyeUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:31 Buckeye
    --
    25 Sep 2009 02:57 PM
    There's really nothing to argue about, the Big 10 is the strongest football conference. It's a given.

*duck*
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    25 Sep 2009 05:25 PM
    I beg your pardon, but being a west coast guy, I vote for the "pack 10". I grew up the Big 10 and they are way down on list of prime conferences......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    25 Sep 2009 05:49 PM
    Anybody happen to catch those trips to the woodshed that Florida State put on BYU and what Va. Tech did to those Cornshucking Nebraskans last weekend? By the way, that was the ACC and we don't just play round ball over here on the dang East Coast.

Yes, my beloved Tarheels did win last weekend too, and I might tell you they are 3-0 so far.

Much love,
    TB
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    25 Sep 2009 05:55 PM
    Very Good T.B., it sound like the ACC is alive and doing well. Like the said the Big 10 is dying......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    26 Sep 2009 03:04 PM
    Well while you guys were watching ball games I was hunting. I don't got tv so now I got the low down. A kid got his neck broke her at the homecoming game last night he was from the opposing team.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    26 Sep 2009 03:28 PM
    That is sad to hear Ed, any word on how he is doing......Bob
    --
    26 Sep 2009 05:15 PM
    No I just came in from hunting and my daughter told me. Heading back out and the wife and girls are going down town they'll find out.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    26 Sep 2009 11:43 PM

Well we had a 5 bird day 16 points 10 backs not bad for a slow year. I didn't take a gun just worked the dogs for my buddy and his son. My boys young dog kicked butt this morning and he's pretty stoked. I'll post pics later.

Life's Short Play Hard
    BigMattUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:42 BigMatt
    --
    28 Sep 2009 03:37 PM
    Slow year Ed?? I thought it was supposed to be an awesome year?..... Heard the weather was perfect for the birds during breeding season.
    --
    28 Sep 2009 05:48 PM
    Ya it was but it did rain here we ended up with 10 birds this weekend were up to 38 birds so far which ain't bad most years we get 40 to 50 grouse. But season is far from over.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    29 Sep 2009 05:56 PM
    The pics are posted in the gallery from this weekends hunt.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    29 Sep 2009 07:25 PM
    Nice pictures Ed, I just wish they were larger......Bob
    --
    29 Sep 2009 08:21 PM
    I couldn't get them put on so I sent them to Jon. I Can email them to you.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    30 Sep 2009 08:52 PM
    That is Ok Ed, I seen enough to get the idea of well you are doing. I only wish I could say the same......Bob
    --
    30 Sep 2009 09:25 PM
    Season isn't over yet Bob. We went out and check some quail ground today looked good got my lab pup on some. It's snowed up high just in time for Buck season.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    01 Oct 2009 02:10 PM
    I'm looking forward to Quail here this Saturday. Only it sound like a cold and rainy day. I will see Tony and I may be hunting between the raindrops.......Bob
    --
    01 Oct 2009 03:40 PM
    Ya the weather has changed here I love it. Going to deer hunt with my middle son this weekend and quail starts next weekend.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    01 Oct 2009 06:07 PM
    That is a killer to me , wait all year for the opener and then a cold front with rain and you name it come rolling in. Just can't win.......Bob
    --
    01 Oct 2009 08:18 PM
    It's flat cold here the deer were bunching up yesterday and so were the turkeys. It was snowing on us yesterday.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com