Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Is This For Real
Last Post 14 Oct 2009 05:44 PM by Bob. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
NealUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 Neal
--
01 Oct 2009 02:16 PM

On your next (2010) tax return!
    As if we didn’t have enough to get upset about!

If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form, all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb. 24, 2009, by the Obama staff.  BUT . .  This bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective!   This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986.  This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. 

Trust Obama ? ..... You must be kidding !

The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, U.S. Senate. You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
     You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do so. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.

Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress  

Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun . . .  Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is....this is just the 'tip of the iceberg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Ac t of 2009.|

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill before signing and approving it !

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many opt ions to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family- pass this along.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Please.. Copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    01 Oct 2009 03:19 PM
    Hope not
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    01 Oct 2009 05:53 PM
    I do not know Ed, First I have heard of it. It still has not passed all the way........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    02 Oct 2009 07:23 AM
    Guys, I just confirmed this alarming proposal through Snopes.com and it is TRUE. Please pass this info along to everyone you know and reach out to elected officials' offices and let them know how you feel. This is some scary stuff. We have already been taxed on our guns when we originally purchased them. Why is it the law abiding citizen is the one being punished with attempts by the anti-gun crowds and left wing politicians? What about the criminals?

Don't wait till you have to file your taxes to act. Let's keep this topic on the hot burner and at the top of the forum.

TB
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    02 Oct 2009 07:39 AM

I re-read the Snopes article and it further confirms reports that it was FALSELY reported that could expect to pay a $50 tax on each gun when we file our taxes. In NC, if you have a Concealed Carry Permit, you are already in compliance with the rules as outlined (fingerprinted, driver's license, confirmed mentally & physically competent, etc).

TB

"I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    02 Oct 2009 08:03 AM

www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp 

Origins:   The item quoted above about a pending Congressional bill requiring gun owners to list their guns on federal income tax is both outdated and contains a good deal of misinformation. The referenced bill,

SB 2099 (the Handgun Safety and Registration Act) is not currently before Congress — it was introduced to the Senate back in February 2000 (not 2009), and it was referred to the Committee on Finance, where it languished without ever coming to a vote. It also had no provisions for requiring handgun owners to list their guns on federal income tax returns.

snopes says its FALSE.....

snopes is a great site for discrediting bunk e-news and urban myths

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HUNT WITH AN UGLY GUN
    grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    02 Oct 2009 08:08 AM
    If a conservative doesn’t like guns, they don’t buy one. If a liberal doesn’t like guns, then no one should have one.
    Just a random thought............
    Graybird66User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:21 Graybird66
    --
    02 Oct 2009 08:17 AM
    I love this country, and I hate the fact that all of its citizens believe that they have the right to force their believes on everyone who doesn't believe the same way they do. I wonder what our founding fathers would think of what this country has become! Drives me nuts!
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    02 Oct 2009 09:24 AM
    I don't know what to think anymore.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    02 Oct 2009 06:25 PM
    This is suppose to be "the land of the FREE and the Brave." Many of us have gone to war to keep these truths sound and protected. Laws like this even being suggested is a slap to us and all our Comrades In Arms. What the hell are we fighting for?......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    14 Oct 2009 09:18 AM
    Posted By Bob on 02 Oct 2009 06:25 PM
    This is suppose to be "the land of the FREE and the Brave." Many of us have gone to war to keep these truths sound and protected. Laws like this even being suggested is a slap to us and all our Comrades In Arms. What the hell are we fighting for?......Bob

Well, you 'vet's' should also be buying your own health insurance bob..

In case you missed this on Fox, the only station to air it, Obama did propose that the military instruct our soldiers to purchase their own heath insurance.

I don't care what your political views are...you must read this.  Another look at our president, unbelievable!!!!

And I just checked Snopes - he did propose this.

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO LET THE  MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES..........SEND THIS TO EVERYONE TO SHOW JUST WHAT HE THINKS OF OUR  MILITARY WHO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GET HURT PROTECTING OUR FREEDOM!!!

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty.

The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama  complained..

"Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the  risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.."

"I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my  fellow Americans."

DOES HE PAY FOR HIS OWN INSURANCE???? NO, WE DO!!!!!!

Please pass this on to every vet and their families whom you know..

It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government."
    - Thomas Paine

--
    14 Oct 2009 05:44 PM
    G.O.D. I do pay for my own health insurance. I was reading about the thinking in this tread. The truth is the powers to be don't want you to think. That is when they get in trouble......Bob
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com