New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Looking for hunting spots and or hunting buddies in illinois
Last Post 27 Dec 2010 09:23 AM by Porknbeans. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ninerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 niner
--
11 Oct 2009 12:01 AM

i just moved to illinois from ohio. i have always hunted with family and friends in ohio. well they all stayed in ohio LOL and i need some new pals to hunt with as well as places to hunt.

Drake's PaigeUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 Drake's Paige
    --
    16 Sep 2010 03:52 PM
    Hello niner,

Saw your post. I am from Ohio, love pheasant hunting and travel to SD for the past 3 years. Would be interested in stopping by to hunt with you, or having company on the trip to SD. Feel free to contact me if interested. I have the cost for the Ohio to SD trip down to an extremely cheap rate on private ground, but would also love to develop relationship with farmers/hunters in Ill since it is alot closer...and as you know has far more birds than the buckeye state. I have two great GSP pointers, and flexibility in schedule and travel. Let me know if interested, we can lay out the details.

Best Regards
    cocktailsncigarsUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 cocktailsncigars
    --
    30 Sep 2010 05:44 PM

I'm in southern Indiana and also make a couple trips each year,,going to SD. this year in mid Nov. always looking for new hunt partners and/or places to hunt..I have a couple hillbilly dogs but they always seem to locate opportunities for me to improve on my shooting skills..

Truckie41User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 Truckie41
    --
    26 Oct 2010 02:16 PM
    I live about 40 south of Chicago and I also am looking for new hunting partners. I use to hunt when I was younger but have not hunted for a few years now. I am looking to get back into it. I know of some free DNR areas around, just seeing if any one has ever hunted them?
    Capt. HookUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:19 Capt. Hook
    --
    03 Nov 2010 10:10 AM
    Hey there fellas! i've been on here for a while and try to keep us illinois guys goin. I hunt all ove the state of illinois and would love some extra guys that love the same.
    "His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. He has promised to wait for me..whenever... wherever — in case I need him. And I expect I will — as I always have. He is just my dog." Gene Hill
    Truckie41User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 Truckie41
    --
    04 Nov 2010 08:44 PM
    My uncle lives in Ohio.. Nice to see others from there.. I have done some research and look up 2010 T.Miller. It is a place guys I work with recommend. They say you need a dog or hang close to the road.. I will be trying to get out there soon. let me know once you look at the the site and let me know dates.. I am pretty open and I do not have a dog. This is a pay area but I hear it is worth it..
    parklandgroupohUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 parklandgroupoh
    --
    22 Dec 2010 09:24 AM

I know of a couple of spots in Ohio as well and this is actually private land on Acreage for sale recommended by some buddies and I have heard some great things. I am going there in a couple of weeks and I hope to be able to post some pics and hopefully some good stories soon.

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    27 Dec 2010 09:23 AM
    Keep us updated.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com