Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Hunting Idaho
Last Post 02 Nov 2009 09:38 PM by Hillbilly. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
--
30 Oct 2009 06:05 AM

I have a good friend that is moving to Idaho next month and he wants to know how the hunting is there?  Does anyone know, or has anyone hunted there?  If so, is there any good bird hunting in the state?  He is moving to the Boise area and has heard good things about the deer and elk hunting but not anything about bird hunting.  Also if the hunting is good I would like to go and visit him once in a while.  Any info is good info at this point.

Thanks guys

Dave

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    30 Oct 2009 11:11 AM
    That's a good move as long as you have a good job. Heck Ya the hunting is great there.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
    --
    02 Nov 2009 05:43 AM
    My buddy got a great job there in Boise, working for the Department of Interior. I will have to make a trip out there maybe next hunting season and see him. Do they have big whitetails there, or is it mostly mullies and elk?

Dave
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    02 Nov 2009 09:05 AM
    All three and a pile of bird hunting.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    02 Nov 2009 03:50 PM
    That's awesome, I am glad that he landed this job, now I have a place to stay when I can go out west!

Dave
    --
    02 Nov 2009 09:38 PM
    Let me know and I only live 3 1/2 hours away and know of some good spots.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com