Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
AZ Quail Spot
Last Post 13 Dec 2009 08:17 AM by faithm70. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
JedediahUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Jedediah
--
02 Nov 2009 10:38 PM

Looking for someone to hunt with in southern AZ. I just got my first college educated dog but can't find any birds to see what he can do. Please help.

"All the good quotes are taken"
    AZQuailHunterUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 AZQuailHunter
    --
    12 Dec 2009 09:47 PM
    Don't know where you are in southern AZ, but you may want to try Las Cienegas National Conservation Area. I have shot Mearn's, Gambel’s and Scale Quail there this year. Doesn't seem to be a good year but there are a few birds. Good luck and happy hunting.
    faithm70User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 faithm70
    --
    13 Dec 2009 08:17 AM
    My name is faith i saw your profile today(www.gamebirdhunts.com) and became intrested in you,i will
    also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
    address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
    Here is my email address (faith_10mohamed@yahoo.com)
    I believe we can move from here!
    I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
    faith.
    (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
    in
    life)
    (faith_10mohamed@yahoo.com)
    Please sweet heart i will like you top send your e-mail adress to my
    mail box.here is my mail id again (faith_10mohamed@yahoo.com)
    thanks
    and remain blessed as you do so.yours apple love.
    faith
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com