Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
A "natural born killer"
Last Post 26 Jul 2010 05:27 AM by !A nebraska Hunter!. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
--
08 Nov 2009 07:41 AM

..I'm PROUD!..  Eleven year old grandsons first 'big game' animal 

One shot, right through the boiler @ 75+ yrds.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HUNT WITH AN UGLY GUN
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Nov 2009 08:03 AM
    Congrats to your grandson! Thanks for sharing the pic. You don't need to wear blaze where you hunt? We have to be blaze orange from head to toe and parts of our inside it seems.

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    grouchyolddudeUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:173 grouchyolddude
    --
    10 Nov 2009 06:19 AM

dragonriotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 dragonriot
    --
    10 Nov 2009 03:03 PM
    LOL... nice grouchy. =)
    --
    11 Nov 2009 06:16 AM

well, the photo'op was taken after dragging her outta the woods. He had removed his orange wnen he retrieved the camera.
    We are required to wear 500 sq in, part of that being headgear.

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    11 Nov 2009 10:37 AM
    Grouchy, I hope you understand I wasn't passing judgement. I was just curious. Around this time of year, in our neck of the woods, blaze orange becomes a fashion statement.

Classy duds on the reworked photo though.

--
    11 Nov 2009 01:31 PM

ABSOLUTELY no offense taken P&B.. I understand fully. And am actually surprised he wasn't still wearing it. It has been a constant of his fall ensemble....

jasmineUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 jasmine
    --
    16 Dec 2009 01:20 AM

i like hunting very much .iused to go on hunting . last time when i hunted a dog with blow gun i found it very impressive so

if any body is fond of hunting then it is suitable for him to hunt with a blow gun . here are some pictures related to bow

hunting . when i hunted with a blow gun i found there was no any noise while hunting at the same time when you hunt with a

fire gun it produces so much noise and your hunt become concious after hearing that noise and you are not able to aim your

hunt again but in the case of blow gun hunting there is no any noise and your aim or hunt remain unconcious and you are able

to aim it again and it was good experience to hunt with a blow gun . i also seen so many  videos on national geographyc on

blow gun hunting and i liked it so much iam also interested in these kind of weapons and i enjoy making a collection of these

.the reason i liked weapons so much

because you just not only use it for a particuler type of hunting but you can use it in all kind of hunting and your

protection also.Obtaining the right hunting blow guns is not difficult. By following a few simple guidelines you can purchase

a hunting blow guns that will last for several years.

--
    16 Dec 2009 06:44 AM
    Knowing my luck I'd get so excited I'd inhale!

--
    16 Dec 2009 05:12 PM

hmmmmmmmmm.. if it doesn't go .."BOOM", I ain't interested..

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    16 Dec 2009 08:42 PM

I'm with you grouchy, I like my guns, thank you and beside by the time you get that blow thing going. The deer will be laughing at you from the next county. Congrats to the boy, on his nice buck.  I would bet he was warm and tired after getting it into the camp........Bob

My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    21 Dec 2009 01:24 PM
    Does it come with a compressor and another barrel.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    !A nebraska Hunter!User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 !A nebraska Hunter!
    --
    26 Jul 2010 05:27 AM
    Posted By Porknbeans on 09 Nov 2009 09:03 AM
    Congrats to your grandson! Thanks for sharing the pic. You don't need to wear blaze where you hunt? We have to be blaze orange from head to toe and parts of our inside it seems.
    Thats a nice first deer

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com