Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Last Post 24 Nov 2009 10:51 AM by Porknbeans. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Shotgun KennelUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:9 Shotgun Kennel
--
10 Nov 2009 07:48 AM

Hello,

I am new to this board. So I thought I would introduce myself. 

Long time upland hunter and outdoorsman. I am now retired so I can pursue my hobby of training pointing dogs more seriously. My wife and I raise German Shorthaired Pointers. We plan only raise one litter every year or so. We do have a litter due in late December. I am a member of Versatile Hunting Dog Federation and NAVHDA.

I plan to take a trip to Kansas for the fisrt time in December. Probably around the Hays area. If anyone can suggest motels or other areas it would be appreciated.

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    10 Nov 2009 12:05 PM
    Welcome to the Forum, I cannot help with your trip, but is nice to have you here. Hope to see your posts often.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    glenhunterUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 glenhunter
    --
    10 Nov 2009 02:53 PM
    Welcome to this forum, check your PM's

gh
    Shotgun KennelUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:9 Shotgun Kennel
    --
    19 Nov 2009 01:06 PM

GH,

I responded to your PM. Thanks for the welcome and interest.

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    24 Nov 2009 10:51 AM
    SK, welcome aboard!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com