Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
just got the garmin astro
Last Post 14 Oct 2010 09:09 AM by DoubleGun. 33 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
--
03 Dec 2009 02:58 PM

I just got the garmin astro dc20 gps collar. I wanted the dc30 but for $250 its a real deal I will buy  dc30 collar in time.Will

be trying it out this weekend.

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    03 Dec 2009 04:37 PM
    They are awesome no bells or beepers needed.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    06 Dec 2009 05:37 AM
    Hillbilly you are so right this thing is awesome mapping, recording tracks. Plus can transfer tracks to goggle earth, I can see where we were mark where we saw birds.Best money
    i've spent in a long time.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    06 Dec 2009 11:28 AM
    And you never have to wonder were your dog is or if it's pointing out of sight.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    06 Dec 2009 03:31 PM
    That is the one thing that drives me wild. Tony will go on point and I cannot see him in the tall weeds. He will never release either. You have to find him. Chris where did you get it and what did it cost?.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    06 Dec 2009 03:31 PM
    That is the one thing that drives me wild. Tony will go on point and I cannot see him in the tall weeds. He will never release either. You have to find him. Chris where did you get it and what did it cost?.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    06 Dec 2009 05:40 PM
    The retail is $599. Man they work good even if it is not a big runner you can still spend a much time looking for them this makes it so easy. I haven't got mine yet just tried a budies out.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    06 Dec 2009 09:06 PM
    Ed, I found some around $500. But there is no way I can afford that GPS. That is why I was where, but I think he just got the collar not the whole unit.......Bob
    --
    07 Dec 2009 04:47 PM
    If you can get the whole unit for that much that's good. I deal them and even at my price they are still pretty high got to wait awhile.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    08 Dec 2009 06:54 PM
    Bob I paid $250 the thing is the best.I have the dc20 my dog boke the antena found aftermarket antena now I can mount it like the dc30.
    The dc 20 is a litte cheaper look on ebay for a used one. I got mine used the guy used it once.
    --
    09 Dec 2009 07:33 AM
    That is cool.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    09 Dec 2009 08:29 PM
    Ok will do, question anybody know anything about RoamEO ? I see they are pretty cheap......Bob
    --
    10 Dec 2009 03:30 AM
    Yeah bob i have one tells how far your dog is in feet and if he to the right or left in front,behind you.work great in open fields but sometimes loses singal in the real thick stuff.

--
    10 Dec 2009 02:17 PM
    Darn, I was at Cabala's this morning getting a new 28 gauge and I forgot to check into them. Old age is for crap.........Bob
    --
    10 Dec 2009 06:21 PM
    Bob If you want I look to sell this one. $50 bucks take it. If you want I'll send to you , Try it if you don't like send it back.
    --
    10 Dec 2009 09:35 PM
    Chris, Yes send it to me. The book keeper says she likes the sound of that. I will P.M. you the info on where to send it........Bob
    --
    11 Dec 2009 12:49 AM
    Bob email bovairbrac@yahoo.com
    --
    11 Dec 2009 02:21 PM
    Darn it I was thinkin the book keeper would have said no after that fine gun you bought.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    11 Dec 2009 03:11 PM
    I got an exceptional book keeper. She knows it would be only a matter of time before I'd find one........Bob
    --
    11 Dec 2009 04:59 PM
    My book keeper is counting her money right now just dropped my first litter of EP's and she's just smitten.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com