Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
just got the garmin astro
Last Post 14 Oct 2010 09:09 AM by DoubleGun. 33 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
dogpowerUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:60 dogpower
--
12 Dec 2009 03:27 PM

Bob - Does your book keeper give book keeping lessons? My book keeper does an OK job, but I'd like her to be more like yours.

BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
--
12 Dec 2009 03:54 PM
It is called "53 years of marriage". She knows me well, and knows I will work it in somehow. Plus she enjoys seeing me get out and do things. I'm at an age where there are not many years left for me.
My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
--
12 Dec 2009 06:15 PM
Thank god for side jobs & overtime.Cause my bookkeeper is tighter then a frogs ass.
BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
--
12 Dec 2009 09:19 PM

I feel your dilemma, 50 years ago my wife was the same way. Money was tight then, but now we have no car, house and other payments. That really helps loosen things up. Those last few words of your post, I'm sorry to say sent me into a laughing fit.....Bob

My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
--
13 Dec 2009 04:11 AM
She has to be I would spend it all on toys ,guns,hunting trips, I bust her chops but she does a great job.Like most of us I'm just a over size kid.
--
13 Dec 2009 05:53 PM
As we all are Chris, we have to be to live in this world and keep our sanity. I mean it, our mental health would really suffer if we didn't have a way to get away from it all........Bob
--
15 Dec 2009 04:42 PM
I got the Roameo yesterday in the mail. I love the looks of it as soon as it quits snowing and freezing rain I'll give it a test run........Bob
--
15 Dec 2009 07:41 PM
sounds good
--
31 Dec 2009 10:19 PM
Chris, I got the Unit back today and all is well. Did a test and it worked perfect, will try it on Tony when the weather permits.......Bob
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
03 Jan 2010 03:44 PM
Weather man Bob it's like the banana belt here.
Life's Short Play Hard
--
04 Jan 2010 12:10 PM

Yes, yesterday was a beautiful day. Today we are back in the soup. Rainy with that damp chill in the air. Yesterday, I took Tony and the unit down to field and let Tony run his heart out. He had the collar on and I could see his every move on the gps. I had to take off his regular collar and just have him run with his e-collar and the gps. Where I hunt birds is all open country so it will work great for me. Now when he goes over a hill on me, I'll be able to tell which direction he went.........Bob

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
05 Jan 2010 10:33 PM
Sound pretty cool Bob. It won't stop raining here either. That's what i get for giving you a bad time.
Life's Short Play Hard
--
05 Jan 2010 11:36 PM
Hay don't blame me for all this rain, I hate it too. In July when we need it we can't get a drop. The ground here is so saturated the water has no place to go........Bob
DoubleGunUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 DoubleGun
--
14 Oct 2010 09:09 AM
My dads been running the Astro on his dogs and seems to like it. I have some clients that have them and they also seem to be happy with them. I may eventually try to work one into my rig but at this point would be one to many gadgets to keep track of!
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com