Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
CHRISTMAS
Last Post 04 Jan 2010 12:02 PM by Bob. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
--
25 Dec 2009 11:00 AM

For any of my fellow Hunters that should drop by here today. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas..........Bob

My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Tarheel BlueUser is Offline Happy Puppy Happy Puppy Send Private Message Posts:105 Tarheel Blue
    --
    25 Dec 2009 06:52 PM
    Bob, I second that wish to you and all of our fellow forum members out there. My hat is off to our friends up there in Mn and the Dakotas as they are getting hammered with a monster snow storm. Be safe and hunker down.

Merry Christmas "Ya'll!"

TB
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight." - General George S. Patton
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    25 Dec 2009 09:32 PM
    Yes, TB, I really feel sad for those hunters. We got here last year, like they are getting it now. The outlook for good hunting for them is not very good......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    26 Dec 2009 06:07 AM

Bob how did that collar workout.

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    26 Dec 2009 10:04 AM
    Crazy weather. I'm cold 12 degrees this morning. God time for drinkin shnaps
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    26 Dec 2009 01:05 PM
    Chris, I am sorry to say it didn't work. There was something wrong with the collar. I called the factory and they ran me through some things to do and it still did not work. I was told send it in. It is still under warranty and we'll fix it for free. So I did and that is where it is at the factory........Bob
    chrisUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:94 chris
    --
    26 Dec 2009 06:48 PM
    That sucks Iam real sorry bob it worked last time I used it let me know if does not workout I will send back your money.
    --
    26 Dec 2009 08:19 PM
    Chris, you know how these shipping companies are. UPS, USPS, any of them are not gentle. I figured some got shook loose are broke in transit. So I shipped it in when they told me too. I will keep you informed, Bob
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    27 Dec 2009 03:00 PM
    Christmas went good here. Sold a bunch of the extra dogs and made Mrs. Hillbilly really happy. Man this has been a weird winter hardly any snow but lots of cold. Planning on hunting my but off for the month of January. Any of you guys going any hunting. I took a little break over 75 days in just bird hunting and 20 in big game. But I'm ready to hit it again. Have a good New Year.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    28 Dec 2009 12:55 PM
    I am a man of mixed emotions, I want to go but I get out and the cold gets me quick and I give up way to soon. So if it warms a little I may give it a try. Happy New Year to you Ed, and all the members........Bob
    --
    28 Dec 2009 04:27 PM
    I love the snow but hate the crazy cold you know 12 degrees. And the snow is coming for the next week the temps will be in the 30's. I'm a little crazy when it come to chasing birds and sometimes end up waist deep in a creek 5 miles from the truck. I logged in the bad weather when I was younger and it just doesn't bother me. But I sure love chasing Ruffies in September. If you get wet it don't matter.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    04 Jan 2010 06:39 AM
    I'm a little late to the party, but I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. May 2010 be better for all of you.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    04 Jan 2010 12:02 PM
    Same to you Pork, I hope 2010, has some good spots in it for you......Bob
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com