Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Hunting Dog Names
Last Post 03 Jan 2010 08:03 PM by Hillbilly. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Foremost MediaUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:97 Foremost Media
--
02 Jan 2010 07:33 PM

By pure chance my buddies dog's name is Emmit and My Dogs Name is Emerson (It's a bit confusing hunting Emit and Emmerson togeather)  anyway, it got us talking about crazy dog names.  What's the craziest dog name you have heard of?  Does you buddy yell "fetch it up princess" or "heal puddles"?  Tell us some of the crazy dog names you have heard of in the field.

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    03 Jan 2010 08:03 PM
    I sold a pup to my buddies son (more like gave it to the kid) he named her Artimiss they call her Missy part of the time and Artimiss the rest. I call my dogs different names sometimes to mess with people.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com