Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Start them Young
Last Post 06 Nov 2012 10:14 AM by redneck gundogs. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
14 Jan 2010 10:09 AM

This is me and my baby girl she just turned 2 but was 1 1/2 when the picture was taken. I've been taking her with me for 2 seasons (I carry her Mama Shoots). I've done this with all 5 of my kids and they turned out great (tell the anti-humters that).

Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    14 Jan 2010 06:11 PM
    I see it now this pic is the new avatar. Yes, It does not hurt to start them young.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    18 Jan 2010 11:08 AM

Super pic.

Ed, it is a good thing you married well.  That baby girl is too cute to have come from your loins!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    18 Jan 2010 02:46 PM
    Thanks Pork she looks like her Mama and older sister. But man she is a pistol.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Chris LarsenUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:13 Chris Larsen
    --
    22 Nov 2011 09:28 AM
    Just got back from my deer camp yesterday. Had my 8 month old daughter along for the trip. Too cold for her to actually do anything outside... but she hung out in camp with grandma. The wife really appreciated having a weekend without the baby and thinks this should be a tradition. That was an easy sell.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    29 Nov 2011 10:35 AM
    Chris, thanks for sharing. Did you have any luck? I've talked to people that said it was either feast or famine. It seems the northern part of the state was tough hunting but the southern part had more deer harvested.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    Chris LarsenUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:13 Chris Larsen
    --
    06 Dec 2011 12:33 AM
    We saw a lot of deer in SW Wisconsin but we were looking for "THE" deer. Had one really nice buck in my scope on Sunday but I was still hunting and he was on the move. I could have clobbered him as he trotted through an opening but the moron with the gun forgot to click the safety off! It was cool to sneak up on one like that. I was 35 yards away from him before he popped up out of bed with his old lady.

I shot a doe later in the day for some meat. The other two guys I hunted with were on trophy or nothing hunts. They were happy with the amount of meat they had in the freezer and were holding out for something big. I think the doe harvest in the South is going to be way down with the relaxation of EAB. I've heard mixed reports in the North. Some guys I talked to didn't see anything, some had really good seasons.
    redneck gundogsUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 redneck gundogs
    --
    06 Nov 2012 10:14 AM
    Man that Hillbilly had some good pics lol. come on guys lets talk bird hunting and good dogs.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com