Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Things are looking
Last Post 22 Jan 2010 01:47 PM by Hillbilly. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
21 Jan 2010 04:55 PM

Well in the past couple weeks I've sold all my dogs with the exception of 2 my sons GSP and my daughters GSP pup. It's been hard but it was something I had to do. Now I have found a nice place just out of town close to the wifes work (that she really likes). Now that all the dogs are gone me and my daughter are going to train her pup and get her ready for season. At first it really sucked but I'm still just as passionate about bird hunting then ever. I plan to get me a new pup next spring. But this season is about my daughters pup and my family. Also with all the dogs gone I finally get to go on a vacation. I'll be posting a pile of pics of this pup she's a pistol. I can't wait till fall.

Life's Short Play Hard
    TCJACKUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:46 TCJACK
    --
    21 Jan 2010 05:32 PM
    Good to hear ed. Sounds like a good summer ahead, spending time with the family, training a pup, and maybe a vacation or two! Now all we need is some sun shine and some warm air. I look forard to hunting with you, and glad to here all the good news! ps. the more pics, the better!
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    21 Jan 2010 08:01 PM
    Ya how about this weather. Summer is going to be good lots of fly fishing and rest. Training the pup with my daughter will be fun.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    21 Jan 2010 09:55 PM
    Congrats Ed. It sounds like you have a great outlook and a bright future. I look forward to hearing more.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    22 Jan 2010 12:28 PM
    Anything you can do with your children is a plus. For later in life they bring cherished memories that are priceless.........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    22 Jan 2010 01:47 PM
    We just got the pup out and man does she retrieve for my daughter. My boy hates it cause I'm training it up for her or actually I'm walking her through it. I'm the one that is going to hunt it till she's old enough to walk by her self. But man are me and her gona have fun come Grouse season. She let me know that if she has volley ball practice or is busy that I can borrow her dog. Plus she is going to start big game hunting this year so I'll have 3 kids to take plus the 2 littler ones go some of the time. My oldest boy has been tying the crap out of fly's for this summer. Man life is getting better.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com