Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Ohio Whitetail Gun Hunt
Last Post 18 Sep 2010 08:57 AM by John Seward. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
John SewardUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 John Seward
--
05 Feb 2010 04:24 PM

I would trade a week of a Ohio Whitetail Gun hunt for a week of South Dakota wild pheasant hunt.I will trade a week in a fully furnished cabin on a private farm for the same in South Dakota.

Drake's PaigeUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 Drake's Paige
    --
    16 Sep 2010 03:41 PM
    Hey John, I am from Ohio and heading out to SD for a pheasant hunt. This will be my 4th trip in three years. Would love to talk to you if you are interested in going. I've done the footwork and have it down to a very affordable price for us Buckeyes. Feel free to get in touch w/me. Look forward to hearing from you.
    John SewardUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 John Seward
    --
    18 Sep 2010 08:57 AM
    Hello
    I am looking at making a trip to South Dakota this year.I live in Southern Ohio 120 miles South of Columbus.I am starting a new position at where I work and am waiting to see what my schedule will be in the month of Nov. I am not sure on where to hunt since this is my first trip to South Dakota.Do you take your own dogs? I see that there are a lot of outfitters out there.I have a German Shorthair and an English Pointer that are trained on pheasant.I would be interested in going with someone that has already made some trips out west.John.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com