New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
What the H--L guys
Last Post 16 Jun 2010 05:00 PM by Hillbilly. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
30 Apr 2010 09:31 AM

This site has went dead. I used to have to check it every couple hours now I can go a month. We got to do something here.

Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    03 May 2010 08:08 AM

Hillbilly, I think it is a sign of several things.  First the Summer months slow down here on the forum.  Second, I'm not sure the economy has left people in a good mood for talk or hunting.  Finally, conversation has slowed down, but it hasn't stopped.  I'm sure people will come around.  Keep adding your 2 cents buddy.  I love to hear it. 

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    03 May 2010 08:15 AM
    Hillbilly, I know for me I've been really busy in the office, my nights are swamped with family stuff and weekends are for catching up.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    03 May 2010 04:11 PM
    I was crazy busy for 3 months there with getting out of the dog business and moving. I just hope all is well with everyone. I got a cool job now but the economy still effects it a little. Something has got to break with the economy.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    16 May 2010 05:02 PM
    I agree Ed, I checked in several times and there was nothing to write about so I just moved on...........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    Brady-24-7User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:41 Brady-24-7
    --
    27 May 2010 08:02 PM
    I think we are all just really busy, but I guess we all need to take a few minutes and craft some sort of note and hope we can get this thing going again. I miss the days of having notes posted almost by the minute.

Lets keep it going.

Brady
    GRINDEMUP
    --
    28 May 2010 09:24 AM
    Glad to hear from you Brady.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    dogpowerUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:60 dogpower
    --
    13 Jun 2010 10:04 AM
    Well, like it or not, I'm back...at least for a few minutes.

The pressure has been on to make productive use of my time and I've had to pass up opportunities to post reply's on this site, but I do scan the forum occasionally to see what's up.

Gotta go now and work on making some money. The budget's gotten so tight that the next item to cut is the wife's beer. Sh*t will hit the fan if that happens. Back's against the wall here...
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    13 Jun 2010 11:08 AM
    I like it dogpower, Welcome back, Come around often for it is real nice to see you here...........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    16 Jun 2010 08:48 AM
    Good to hear from you DP. We're scramblin' here too. Stop in when you can.
    --
    16 Jun 2010 05:00 PM
    Glade your back.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com