Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Great Pheasant Hunting!
Last Post 26 Feb 2012 07:24 AM by ricke. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
WisconsinRiverUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 WisconsinRiver
--
17 May 2010 09:52 PM

In Boscobel Wisconsin near the airport is a public hunting ground and the state releases pheasants once a week during pheasant season.
         If you go to this public hunting ground on James Rd., you will drive right past my facility.
         I raise and sell Ring Neck, and Black Mutant Pheasants. I also sell Bob White Quail.
         Many people like the Black Mutants because this is a Pheasant that is unregulated. Can hunt them year round, dog train with them year round. These birds have metallic blue green coloration interspersed in their plumage and look great!

We started raising pheasants and quail to have a steady supply for training our American Brittany's and Llewellin Setters.
         We sell puppies as companions in the field and for the family.

If you have any questions about dogs or birds give me a call.
    608-732-3557 ask for Kevin.

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    19 May 2010 10:04 AM
    Great news and welcome to the site.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Dec 2010 07:33 AM
    How has this area been this year?
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    rickeUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:4 ricke
    --
    26 Feb 2012 07:24 AM
    new to area Does anyone known any good place to hunt close to green bay state land.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com