Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Looking for a Good Brittany Breeder
Last Post 23 May 2010 09:54 PM by freefallgsp. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved
ChucklesUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Chuckles
--
20 May 2010 08:59 AM

Hi Everyone, 

I am living in Verona (near Madison) WI and I am looking for an American Brittany breeder to get a pup with good bird instincts (mainly for Pheasants). I would be willing to drive a couple of hours for a great dog. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks 

Chuck 

Tags: Brittany, Breeder, WI, Wisconsin, Madison
    BuckeyeUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:31 Buckeye
    --
    20 May 2010 02:50 PM
    Well, I've been looking at Chief's Brittany's in Texas, and I live in Washington. He seems to be rather militant about the requirements to get one of his pups, which indicates to me that he cares a great deal. I've seen one of his pups, nice looking dog and the trainer I work with commented that it was taking well to the training. He will ship for a price.

www.brittanys.com

I'll probably be getting my next pup there, next spring. Best breed ever, it's like Christmas every morning when our Brittany meets us.
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    20 May 2010 09:12 PM
    here try this one he is in CO

godfathergundog@yahoo.com
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    21 May 2010 08:21 AM
    Chuckles, welcome to the website. I live in Oregon and bought my dog from a gentleman in Middleton. Small operation that is a great breeder of Brits. I've got several friends in the area that have pups from him. His dogs are big by Brittany standards, but they'll hunt all weekend long for you. I haven't talked to him in several years so I'm not sure what the status of his operation is. Drop me an email and I'll send the info out if you're interested. I'd also be happy to run over to Verona if you want to take a look at my little Warthog.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    freefallgspUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:65 freefallgsp
    --
    23 May 2010 09:54 PM
    check out:

www.gundogbreeders.com

do a breed specific search by state.. you'll find people with pups on the ground or upcoming litters in your area.
    Home Of:

Suma Kiss of Kings MH

Hunter's Ridge Sinking the Bismarck MH
    Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

"A good bird dog is only as good as your aim, as the proof is always in the bag." - Unknown
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com