Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Beer
Last Post 13 Jun 2010 12:08 PM by Hillbilly. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
29 May 2010 09:19 PM

I was wondering do they have Keystone Light all over the US or is just were I live. Hunting season is over and it's BBQ season and it ain't a BBQ without beer.

Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    30 May 2010 03:45 PM
    They have it here, but I don't drink it. I bought 30 pack of Miller GD a few years ago and still have some of that left.......Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    01 Jun 2010 07:59 AM
    Yep, we've got it around here. It was perfect grilling weather this past holiday weekend. I hope you had a chance to crack the top on a cold one slaving over an open flame.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    01 Jun 2010 03:50 PM
    A lot more then 1 but yes it was a good weekend for family time and even got away with the wife for a few hours to look for a bear. Rained all weekend though.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    02 Jun 2010 07:10 PM
    We got the same rain here ED, we even have today darn...........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    02 Jun 2010 08:09 PM
    Ya gettin really tired of it. Hope the bird hatch comes off OK.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    03 Jun 2010 06:48 PM
    I'll agree to that bird hatch god, those poor nest are getting drowned regularly. I was once told if a hen loses all her chicks she will renest. But if she has just one she will not renest until next year...........Bob
    --
    04 Jun 2010 04:02 PM
    I know I've seen springs like this before here and the quail had up to 3 hatches. And it turned out to be a really good bird year but most of the birds were really young and the beginning of season. I guess we'll really have to wait and see.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    04 Jun 2010 06:05 PM
    I think I should clarify my last post. I was speaking of pheasants when I made that post. Yes a hen Quail, will have the chicks, when they are old enough to do without her, just a few days. She gives them to the male to take of and she goes finds another male. She then does it all over again with the new male. Yes, a single Quail hen can have 3 hatches in a season.........Bob
    --
    05 Jun 2010 10:19 AM
    I forgot there are wild pheasants to hunt. But I didn't know that pheasants do that thanks for sharing Bob. The sun is out here today finally.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    13 Jun 2010 11:11 AM
    Looks like things have broke here for a few days Ed, I hope this sunny weather stays a while. I want some crappies and they have not even come into spawn yet. Pretty soon, they will say heck with this weather and not spawn at all...............Bob
    --
    13 Jun 2010 11:11 AM
    Looks like things have broke here for a few days Ed, I hope this sunny weather stays a while. I want some crappies and they have not even come into spawn yet. Pretty soon, they will say heck with this weather and not spawn at all...............Bob
    --
    13 Jun 2010 12:08 PM
    I been wanting to. Have been out picking alot of mushrooms though. Thinking about taking the kids down to catch some trout today.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com