Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Looking for a Transport Company for shipping Puppies (Not Airlines)
Last Post 01 Jul 2010 05:11 PM by Hillbilly. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
CClaingUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:16 CClaing
--
02 Jun 2010 02:28 PM

I am looking for a trustworthy and knowledgeable company that will pick up a puppy and drive them to me. I have been trying to find such a company but the ones I find I don’t know if I would trust them. I am not interested in flying a pup to me. I have heard too many bad things about flying a pup to you. Trains will not allow dogs on board in less they are service dogs and a 10 week old pup is not a service dog. If anyone out there has used a ground transport service please let me know. At this point I am planning a road trip which is becoming a very expensive vacation. I live in Oregon and I am looking at GSP's in Colorado and Oklahoma. Not sure which breeder I will go with yet but it is kind of depending if I have to drive. Thank you!!

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    02 Jun 2010 02:46 PM

Google Vagabond hound hauler. His number is on his site. Top notch guy good prices and he's hauled alot of dogs for me. Tell him Ed sent you.

Life's Short Play Hard
    CClaingUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:16 CClaing
    --
    02 Jun 2010 03:26 PM
    Thanks Ed! I tried to write you a couple of times but my emails must have not gone through. This is Crystal Laing and my GSP is out of your son's dog Whiskey. It was the last litter you had. She is a really nice pup. She is coming along great! I will be running her in an AKC Junior hunt test in Aug. She placed 6th out of 19 dogs a couple of weeks ago in a fun hunt. She is a great dog and I hope the next pup we get one will as great as she is. Hope all is well and thank you for the reference.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    02 Jun 2010 03:44 PM
    Hey nice to her she is doing good. We are probably going to breed Whiskey again next spring. My email has changed but would love to see pics of her. My email is edhall0612@yahoo.com. Do get a hold of Vaga Bond Steve is a good dog hauler and affordable.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    02 Jun 2010 03:51 PM
    Thanks again! I will send you some picture when I get home tonight.
    doggerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 dogger
    --
    15 Jun 2010 11:48 PM
    Posted By CClaing on 02 Jun 2010 03:28 PM

I am looking for a trustworthy and knowledgeable company that will pick up a puppy and drive them to me. I have been trying to find such a company but the ones I find I don’t know if I would trust them. I am not interested in flying a pup to me. I have heard too many bad things about flying a pup to you. Trains will not allow dogs on board in less they are service dogs and a 10 week old pup is not a service dog. If anyone out there has used a ground car transportation service please let me know. At this point I am planning a road trip which is becoming a very expensive vacation. I live in Oregon and I am looking at GSP's in Colorado and Oklahoma. Not sure which breeder I will go with yet but it is kind of depending if I have to drive. Thank you!!

--
    01 Jul 2010 05:11 PM

CLAING if you see this give me a call or email lost your email found a really nice looking Black and White male pup here close I bought the brother to it.

Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com