Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Decisions
Last Post 17 Jun 2010 02:55 PM by Hillbilly. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
--
14 Jun 2010 10:57 AM

Well I've desided to go to college. Just turned 36 Saturday. It all seems a little crazy right this minute but I bet it will settle down. Got 1 week to get everything filled out and be enrolled for summer term.

Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    16 Jun 2010 07:42 AM
    Good luck! Being an "older" student, you may actually do better. Your focus is better and you're doing if for your own personal reasons. I wish you well my friend.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    16 Jun 2010 03:59 PM
    Well it looks like I will have to wait till fall and I'm just going to take 1 class at a time so I can stay working. With this economy a guy don't want to give up a job.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    17 Jun 2010 06:09 AM
    That seems like a reasonable approach. You'll do great and congrats on not letting grass grow under your feet or cobwebs in your head!
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    17 Jun 2010 02:55 PM
    Thanks Pork.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com