Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Great New Hunting Show
Last Post 23 Jul 2010 06:07 AM by Rem870 Dave. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
--
16 Jul 2010 09:16 AM

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here in a while, how is everyone?

I had to come on and tell you all about this new hunting show that is in its first season on the Pursuit Channel, on Direct TV(608).  It is called Average Joes Huntin Show, it's a group of regular guys who film there hunts for trophies but unlike the rest of the shows they are all doing it on a budget.  90% of everyday hunters can't afford to hunt like the guys on TV but now this show proves that even though you don't have and bottomless bank out you can still have hunts of a lifetime.  It is definitely different from the rest of the shows I have seen, I think it's a great concept and is a great show.  If you want you can check out their website to find the show time, that's how I found out about the show, it's www.averagejoeshuntinshow.com .

Let me know what you all think, I am curious to know if I was the only one who thought this is a great idea for a new show?

Thanks guys

Dave

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    20 Jul 2010 07:36 AM
    Dave that looks like a great show with a super approach. I wish the focus was more on upland game (especially being based in Iowa). After reading where all of the cast is from I've been through all of those towns at one point or another.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
    --
    20 Jul 2010 12:41 PM
    Yeah, I think it would be good if they could mixed it up a little and did some bird hunting. Is Iowa a good state for pheasants? I would imagine it is, but I have never been through there.

Dave
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    22 Jul 2010 12:35 PM
    Iowa used to be second in the country for phez behind SD for years. But with the change in CRP, ethanol interests and other things, the number of birds has dropped off dramatically. I have to think it is struggling to stay in the top 5.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    --
    23 Jul 2010 06:07 AM
    I wish the state I lived in was in the top 5 for phez, here in PA we have hardly any wild birds and this year they are only stocking 15,000 across the whole state. I doubt I will even go out for phez this year.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com