Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
82 a KS deer hunting land 4 SALE
Last Post 22 Nov 2010 08:26 AM by KSwildlifeGuy. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
KSwildlifeGuyUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 KSwildlifeGuy
--
20 Aug 2010 10:49 AM

Hello all
    I have recently listed 82 acres for sale in Smith County Kansas. This property has been managed and developed for whitetail deer, rio grande turkeys and Kansas upland birds for over 4 years by myself and my brother in law.

This property has twice been featured on the Pursuit channel for hunts. One show was for a whitetail hunt where they harvested a 150 class buck and the other was for a turkey hunt.

This property is part of a larger 700+ acre area that we have also managed for wildlife and we've been subdividing the tracts for similar minded hunters to purchase and continue managing.

We offer property management services for out of area buyers so you won't have to worry about upkeep on your property or trespassers when you are not there. We have pictures, maps and a video of the property on our website if anyone would like to take a look. The website is www.MyWildlifeProperty.com and you can get the video link by clicking here.

We are asking $115,000 for the property. You can message me if you would like more information.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

Thanks,

Nick Rhodes
    nick@mywildlifeproperty.com
    (785) 282-6145

KSwildlifeGuyUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 KSwildlifeGuy
    --
    31 Aug 2010 09:35 AM

The price on this property is $115,000.

Here's a pick of the buck we harvested last weekend (10-7-2010) off the property. He was about 5-6 year old and had been beating up some of the bigger bucks on the property. At the time, he was probably the 3rd largest buck on this tract and he's got quite a few offspring running around there.  Check out our website for more info on this property www.MyWildlifeProperty.com

blake1_WEB.jpg

--
    22 Nov 2010 08:26 AM
    We posted some new trail camera pictures from the property on our website www.MyWildlifeProperty.com. Check them out!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com